Sunday, November 27, 2011

Additional my comment about the street artist Deb


Most of her artworks concludes a glamorous or curvacious female's attraction with endangered species of animals in spades.As I mentioned before, she would like express a extreme the beauty of the female like " femininity" because girl's beautiful body is attractive enough to draw attention from those,but I do not think that she simply intended to deliver feminine attraction without any message to the public.I believe that she wants to deliver dumping male dominated urban art to the public.It is not only restricted to "urban art". Her intention is heading for unreasonable male dominated society to reform. That will be very much interesting when I portray a celebrity nominated in a way of her drawing style. This is because I am going to recreate her style in male's view who is on opposite side from Deb.

No comments:

Post a Comment