Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Characteristcs about Britney Spears






As you can see, this is Britney Spears who is a singer, a recording artist and an entertainer.
She showed up in 1999 with her debut album"Baby one more time". Her albums have sold 100 million around the world, so her fame is widely famous in worldwide and she has been leading mainstream popular music since she made debut. In my view, she has a lot of features to describe her like singer, music and something like that,but I would like to focus on her sexual attraction. I think that this sexuality is the most attractive point to portray her. This is because everyone can come up with the image of Britney Spears in quick and easy when I emphasize her feminine attraction as portrait of Britney Spears. When I portray her, I am going to add accessories like earrings with sexual symbols and also I will put the Playboy logo on her back . It makes sense that Britney spears with sexual attraction fits the drawing style of the street artist "Deb".As mentioned before, Deb's artworks also focuses on femininity, so it will lovely be harmony with the portrait of Britney Spears.

No comments:

Post a Comment