Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Final surrealism poster




As mentioned about the features of surreal poster before, I tried to keep the concept what I thought before.

I created a TV monster with lots of snakes and a bleeding eye to give us a negative image about the TV itself and the TV

dragged a person who seems to be painful by using a rope . The person's concept came from "Screaming" by Munk which is one of famous surreal paintings and

the person's facial expression is from the film " Screaming". This is because those well-known images help build to make my artwork's concept deliver a negative image

of TV to the audiences. Also, I tried to use dark color tones with a little gradient as background. There are also people in agony beyond the hell gate.

I used illustrator program to draw all objects and background.


No comments:

Post a Comment