Saturday, January 21, 2012

Moodboard about my abstract painting and thinking about the topic












As you can see the moodboard above, my topic is animals with a rabbit , monkey, a pig

and a cat.. I will make these animals are personified as a person. The reasony why I

chose the animal characters as my topic is a difficulty of abstract art to main

target who will be young generation like teenagers and children. Most abstract

paintings are harder to appreciate and understand rather than general and common

paintings. A few of abstract arts from the Internet, they are

too much harder ,so common audiences can not figure out the abstract art's features

and even the painter's intention. For this reason, familiar animal characters I

picked as a main topic can offset the difficulty of the topic to approach, so I will

not make it harder and much more abstract for main target and it will be a final

artwork that lives with being in harmony with animal character's own attraction

,features and the beauty of abstract art I intended.

For this aspect,I will try to seperate the animal characters which are my topic into

facial part and body part and I will make the facial part get more modified and then

I can put together deformed facial part and body part. This result will not seem to

be realistic and it is also a new artwork we have not seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment